Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fellow Agents and Realtors!

It is my pleasure to start this blog off with the purpose to motivate, educate and graduate you towards greater fulfillment in your real estate careers. That's right, I said careers! Because regardless of if you believe it or not, people do business with you because its YOU ! Not because of your affiliation with Coldwell Banker, ReMax, Century 21, ERA, etc... Its because of you. Each agent is an independent contractor as we all know each with our own goals, value propositions, levels of detail and motivation (or lack of motivation).

I intend to provide on this blog resources for the betterment of our industry as a whole by using my personal experiences (names changed to protect the innocent and confidentiality :-)) and the real estate skills, training and knowledge I've been receiving at my Keller Williams Realty office.

Please keep an open mind when you read and post here, as it doesn't really matter if its a Keller Williams idea, a Coldwell Banker idea, or whatever as long as its a good idea!!

So let the discussions begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home